Book Review: Thank You, God, For Blessing Me



Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: October 4, 2011

Little Hermie, a baby catepillar who grows up to headline numerous other children's books from Max Lucado in the Hermie & Friends series, now is featured in a new line of Little Hermie books. In Thank You, God, for blessing me, Little Hermie goes through his day thanking God for all the many blessings that God has given him.

Filled with bright pictures and featuring an easy to read rhyme, toddlers will greatly enjoy this short but entertaining read. Toddlers will come away with an important message about being thankful for the many good things God has given to them. When I read this book with my own toddler, I found it held his attention and he really enjoyed looking at the pictures. I am sure I'll be reading it to him over and over!

A solid recommendation, I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.

Book has been provided courtesy of the publisher, Thomas Nelson, via the booksneeze program, for the purposes of this unbiased review.

Comments