3 free fiction ebooks: "The Fence My Father Built", "Medical Error" and I Shall Not Want : Psalm 23 Mysteries Book Two

Today, Abingdon Press made 3 fiction ebooks free for a very limited time. They include the following ebooks, available for your Kindle from Amazon.com. I've also included the link to Christianbook.com to download the book as an epub for your Nook, Kobo, or other ereader:

      

18346EB: The Fence My Father Built - eBookOr download the EPUB from Christianbook.com for your Nook, Kobo, etc.

The Fence My Father Built - eBook



      

18015EB: Medical Error - eBookOr download an EPUB from Christianbook.com for your Nook, Kobo, etc

Medical Error - eBook




 

18017EB: I Shall Not Want: Psalm 23 Mysteries Book Two - eBookOr download an EPUB from Christianbook.com for your Nook, Kobo, etc:

I Shall Not Want: Psalm 23 Mysteries Book Two - eBook

Comments