Revolutionize the way we watch television? Maybe, but I still prefer books, and here's a couple freebies!

So, everywhere it seems that everyone is talking about "Chromecast":

ChromeCast


What is it? A small device you plug into your smart T.V. that lets you "control it with your existing smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Send your favorites from Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, and Chrome to your TV with the press of a button". Compared to a cable bill, this sounds like a good deal and if you look on Amazon it's a top seller right now....



As for me, I rarely watch t.v. and couldn't care less. Why? At the risk of sounding old fashioned, I just find that most of the shows on t.v. are filled with garbage that I shouldn't be putting into my mind. Instead, I spend time reading books, except for catching the odd clean movie.

 For those like me, grab a couple of free ebooks that will bless your soul like the average television show probably won't!


Comments