An important book for every Christian! "Forensic Faith" by J. Warner Wallace
about the book...
A Cold-Case Detective Helps You Rethink and Share Your Christian Beliefs
A cold-case homicide detective helps Christians understand why it’s important to develop a “forensic faith” and provides a unique template to help them become effective “Christian Case Makers.”
Forensic Faith will help readers:
- understand why they have a duty to defend the truth
- develop a training strategy to master the evidence for Christianity
- learn how to employ the techniques of a detective to discover new insights from God’s Word
- become better communicators by learning the skills of professional case makers
- With real-life detective stories, fascinating strategies, and biblical insights, Wallace teaches readers cold-case investigative disciplines they can apply to their Christian faith. Forensic Faith is an engaging, fresh look at what it means to be a Christian.
Written in an easy-to-read manner that will be accessible to a wide variety of audiences, "Forensic Faith" is a vitally important book that every Christian should read. Wallace makes truly compelling arguments about how Christianity is an evidence-based faith and how believers absolutely have a duty to not only know what we believe but why we believe it so we can "contend for the faith". Citing sobering statics about how few Christians hold a Biblical worldview, Wallace provides practical advice and training for every believer to engage others with a variety of worldviews. I personally think that this book will be helpful for teenagers learning to defend their beliefs in a culture growing increasingly hostile to Christianity. At the same time, those who have been Christians for a very long time will also benefit from this book, as the author makes a valid point that many Christians believe something without knowing why and what the evidence is behind it. Speaking the truth, in love, is so very important for sharing the message of Jesus with the world! In addition to this book, I also recommend his previous books "Cold-Case Christianity" (both the adult and children's version) and "God's Crime Scene" as well. Together, Wallace's books will not only shore up your own faith, but empower you to engage our culture in a loving and well-prepared manner.
Wallace has done a great job teaching apologetics in an interesting way with "Forensic Faith", and I am confident that readers are going to benefit from this book! I award this book a solid 4 out of 5 stars.
Book has been provided courtesy of the publisher and the Litfuse Publicity Group, for the purposes of this unbiased review.
about the author...
Check out what other people are saying as part of the Litfuse tour at:
Buy the book from Amazon: